Wednesday, January 18, 2012

day six of 7 days - 7 unfinished projects.


This is day six in a seven day series...

Whenever I design a pattern I usually make several test samples. I just finished the crochet pattern for the "Honey Bee Beret" and this is the last test sample that just needed a bit more work to finish up.

Only one more day left of "7 days - 7 unfinished projects" and I can't believe how much lighter and more organized I feel. I am not allowing myself to start any new projects until the end of the 7 days so I am getting very excited and can't wait until Friday so that I can start on a new project...I already have a new pattern picked out :) I hope that this series has helped to encourage others to complete some of those nagging unfinished projects.



kim.

2 comments:

  1. I'm relieved to know I'm not the only person who has ten projects on the hook at the same time, and I have enjoyed watching you complete yours over the past six days. At first, I intended to keep up with you and complete a project per day myself... it didn't work out the way I had hoped. lol

    Keep making patterns... I need more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that it is not just me :) I know that it won't be long and I will have a few projects on the hooks again but it felt wonderful to get the ones that were a year or more old done and out of my project bin!!!

      Delete