Wednesday, August 15, 2012

new crochet pattern - chubby owl family by tara schreyer.



Yay!  The day has come that I am able to share my newest crochet pattern with you!  Please meet the Chubby Owl Family!!




The idea for these little guys originally came to me when browsing a book store.  I love sweet little bookends for children's book shelves.  When stuffed with a heavier filling (I used popcorn kernels) the largest owl makes a perfect bookend.


The pattern includes 3 sizes:
Large - 15.5" circumference x 5" high
Medium - 11.5" circumference x 4" high
Small - 7.5" circumference x 3" high






Enjoy!

tara.



2 comments:

  1. I ordered this owl pattern some time ago and it shows up on my MC so I have paid for it but still haven't received the pattern. It may be me as I am not great on the computer. I get the picture of the owl family but no instructions. Not sure where you download these items but you did send a link to my email but I was unable to get more that the picture. Can you please let me know what i'm doing wrong. There are other items i also want. Thank you.
    Coralyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coralyn,

      I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble downloading your pattern. If you contact me directly at knotsewcute@gmail.com I will be able to rectify this for you ASAP. Thanks so much for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you! Kim

      Delete