Sunday, March 11, 2012

sneak peek.

My sister has a pair of donkey mitts and her ability to make them "come to life" and give them their own personality makes me chuckle.  I don't feel that can get away with wearing my own pair (considering the 10 year age difference) but I just love those mitts. After so much use, they are all tattered and worn, and although they are in no shape to wear no one is ready to part with them. Although these will never replace the originals, I have come up with a design that I'm sure will come in at a close second!!



Just finishing up the final details on the pattern now and it will be made available to everyone interested in the next few days.  Hope they make you smile as much as they do me!



tara.

2 comments:

  1. These are just too cute!! I will definitely be making a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! They are definitely a favorite in my family! Hope they are for yours as well!!

    ReplyDelete