Thursday, July 19, 2012

photo gallery.

Leslie of LedorCrochet, a super sweet customer and experienced crocheter recently wrote me and asked  if it was possible to make the Grab and Go Project Bag without adding the grommets. Experience tells me that it will most certainly work, but I still found it scarey to answer "yes" without having first tried it. This is when I seem to get a bad case of the "what if's", so I was super excited when Leslie wrote back and said that she had successfully completed her project and shared pictures with us!


To keep the holes from felting shut Leslie wove two strands of acrylic yarn through the holes before felting the bag. Great job and thanks so much for sharing!!!


Also, Leslie sells lots of adorable crocheted items for your little ones, and she is the exclusive shop to offer items made from the patterns of the very talented designer Lianka Azulay, so be sure to check out her etsy shop and have fun browsing!



kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment