Friday, February 8, 2013

sneak peek.

The crochet pattern for this cozy owl neck warmer will be coming your way very soon!

 
Originally, I wanted smaller buttons for the owl eyes, but these were the smallest wood buttons that this town of mine carries. However, once I sewed the the big button eyes onto the neck warmer I realized that they had a certain charm and sweetness to them that would have been lacking with the smaller buttons. The big owl eyes bring a smile to my face every time I look at them :D

Also, here's a close up shot of the larger buttons used to fasten the neck warmer...

 
Aren't they great? We purchased them from this etsy shop called Girls Fever. If you are looking for ways to brand your business then you will really should check this wonderful shop out!



kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment