Monday, November 14, 2011

finished project.

I am not the fastest crocheter so when I get a project done, I am EXCITED! Thought I would share my latest.  This is one of Kim Miller's most recent patterns, called the "Boyfriend Cowl".  I did it up for my guy but I have every intention of stealing it :) Okay, that sounds bad...borrowing it...at least until I have one to call my very own.




I love this pattern! It looks great on girl or guy and created using a simple stitch. The finishing construction is genius and creates this funky cowl.  Love it!

I used approximately 1.5 balls of "Stylecraft Life Aran" in "Granite Marl" to create this cowl.  It is 75% acrylic and 25% wool.  Just the right combination of fiber for our mild winters.
 
To get your hands on this pattern, click here. Thanks Kim, for another great design!




tara.

No comments:

Post a Comment